Use of the website is provided by the Gbalaji subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems. Gbalaji allows the User to surf the Website or make purchases without registering on the Website. The term ‘We’/‘Us’/’Our’ shall mean the Gbalaji.
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Gbalaji may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Gbalaji reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Gbalaji has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us on the email given in the Grievance redressal column.
- Gbalaji accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from the use of this website.
- Gbalajimakes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however, this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Gbalaji will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained on the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Place request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures, and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without the written consent of the Gbalaji.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of the Gbalaji or other Copyright owners. The same may not be reproduced or used without Gbalaji or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference.
- If you transact on the Website, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transactions. By mere use of the Website, you shall be contracting with Gbalaji and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with the Gbalaji.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- Contact us from our contact page.